Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recipes Review - Trinoma Mall, Quezon City

Want AFFORDABLE, YUMMY, and FILLING food? Then Recipes' recipe is your answer. Recipes can be found in a lot of malls, it is accessible and easily seen. Recipes' interior and design comes out as a minimalist, very simple and solid colors. Though it may seem a bit "timid" (in my perspective, the food served in this place is just amazing. The price is really reasonable and you cannot help but keep coming back. I am giving it an 8.5 out of 10, merely because I believe they can still improve on some aspects of delivering BUT in terms of food creation I believe they have nailed it!

Honestly I am guilty of ignoring this restaurant because of how it looked, but when i tried to stop and take a closer look at it, it really didnt seem all that boring. The menu is pretty straight forward, I have tried a lot of their dishes but two things you should definitely try are their

1. GENERAL's CHICKEN - I dont know what they did to the sauce, but its really good. If you know how to make this, let me know!
2. GISING GISING - Its really 'coconut-ty' and just has that right crispyness and saltiness that suits the vegetable.

More information can be found here.

*** I have pictures of these but I have to run through my library of photos. I will be updating this as soon as I find the corresponding photos.

Try it out, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Til then, happy tripping!

0 comments: