Saturday, September 10, 2011

Borough Review - Podium, Ortigas

What caught my eye is the 24/7 open commitment that Borough have. Not only do they serve breakfasts at very early mornings, they also serve very late dinner/snacks. This is quite unusual for a restaurant. Borough has a very unique interior design. It primarily focuses on dark hues, they have grayish walls and dim lights. Its very cozy and cold at the same time.
Entrance Logo
I recently tried their breakfast since I always see their store before going to church. Overall I can say that it was a good meal.
Steak with Eggs (PHP480)- Tender Meat, nicely done eggs
Praline Pecan Waffle (PHP280) - Sauce was really tasteful, matches the ice cream well. - MUST TRY for dessert lovers.
Pumpkin Soup - strong taste
 More pictures on the interior and other stuff:

Bar Counter
Bar
Stairs to the 2nd floor
Menu
Place Mat

There you go, they serve breakfast + lunch + dinner.  The breakfast dishes that I've tried are featured in this post. Borough offers much more dishes, they also have attentive waiters. I give this spot an 7.5 for everything. Its a good place to chill and relax though a little bit pricey. Food is okay, but nothing extraordinary in taste. But I would definitely come back here at a different time to try out their other menu.

Til then! Happy trippin'.







0 comments: