Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Planning a wedding - A solution!

I've been browsing over the web for references on how to manage events primarily on weddings, one website stood out especially. Its BridalBook. Bridal Book contains almost everything you need to know about planning weddings. One thing I especially like about this is their articles, they contain the most interesting unique tidbits that I would normally want to read during my short breaks.

They even have this Promo section, I can't wait for it.

Another cool feature that they have is their 'MyBridalBook' module that I still have yet to try. But given what I have seen so far, I feel like it will be as good. I cannot wait to explore more things in this site.

Do check it out and follow their facebook page for updates. Another interesting find.


0 comments: