Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Belle De Jour Launching of the 2012 planner

Last October 16, 2011, Belle de Jour (aka BDJ) had its 2012 planner launching event. It was graced by lots of followers and interested people. I was undeniably happy that BDJ certainly made such an impact to people. It was certainly a treat! I got my BDJ 2012 planner at a discounted price, I'm sure to go to distance with this. An additional treat is the much worth PHP 50 entrance fee to the said event, I got to meet and talk to different people/suppliers. They had a variety of sponsors and credible speakers who spoke about their lives. I had free cotton candy, goodies, bought deal items, and even had a makeover c/o the Etude House. I really did have a blast. I cannot wait for the next BDJ event. Make sure to like them on Facebook Page to get their latest updates. 

Check out the images below for some of the awesome highlights I have received from the event. I had too much excitement that day that I was not able to capture the whole thing. BUT I'm sure the freebies says it all. haha. Til then! Happy tripping!


Got my very own 2012 planner




goodies!

Me getting all dolled up!

Get your free cotton candy


Betsy the pretty pink car - styled by The Etude House

Planners for Sale



6 comments:

Helen said...

Jeatte! I bought the planner too. :) Sayang di kita nakita! :P

Jeatte said...

hahaha nga eh.. pero grabe ang cool ng event. didnt expect it to be big. it was fun! thanks for inviting me. :)

Angel Mariel said...

nice post. :)

Jeatte said...

Thanks angel :)

Helen said...

Attend tayo ng BDJ Rendezvous next time. :D

Anonymous said...

how much is the planner?