Monday, November 14, 2011

Get your kitchenware without breaking plates

Have a present for your mom or wife? Check out the latest Kitchenware sale this November 1-20, 2011 at Eastwood Mall. Enjoy up to 70% off on selected items. 

I personally use a Corningware Stoneware Cup and I use it as my lunchbox. It is really handy and practical. I will definitely take this opportunity to buy quality items to use in my kitchen or give to my mom.

Promo Offer
Citibank (Citibank N.A. and Citibank Savings Inc.) cardholders can enjoy up to 70% off on selected items from Corelle, Corningware, Pyrex, Visions and other top kitchen brands at Kitchen World’s Pre-Holiday Clearance Sale. You can also avail of 0% PayLite up to 6 months on selected items.

Per DTI A3-0957,S11.

Promo Period
The Kitchen World Sale is ongoing until November 20, 2011.

Venue
Kitchen World, 3rd Floor Eastwood Mall

0 comments: