Sunday, November 13, 2011

Payless Shoes Sale November 14-25, 2011

The international shoe brand called Payless will have its first ever sale event in Manila. Up to 75% mark down to shoes and bags of different brands. 


Sale runs from Nov 14-25, 2011. Citibank holders actually had a exclusive preview on November 12-13, 2011. So if you do not have a citibank yet, i think its highly recommended. 

Venue
Ground Floor, Alco Building, 391 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City (with access from Jupiter Street, across Starbucks).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing information,
that's genuinely fine, keep up writing.
Feel free to surf my webpage - Marc Primo

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the very same niche as
yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot of the information you
present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
Thank you!
Stop by my blog post :: gagner de l'argent