Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunbaked Studio's Limited Edition Beauty Box

Sunbaked Studio is a local bakery shop located in Quezon City that offers more than just pastries. It offers a variety of classes that teaches people on how to create "baked" creations of their own. 

For this November, I saw that they have this incredible deal. I personally bought the Browhaus deal. This promo is only 10 quantity per kind, so I'll reserve mine now. 


To reserve yours: e-mail your name, contact number, and pick-up schedule (Nov. 21-26, 8am-6pm) to sunbaked.studio@gmail.com. Specify if you want a Strip (P750) or a Browhaus (P420) beauty box in the subject line - only 10 of each kind available! :)

What's included in the box: canister containing five chocolate chip cookies, five chocoberry chip cookies, one of our polymer clay magnets (for browhaus)/ clay memo holder (for strip), GC depending on the beauty box, and a discount coupon for your first polymer clay workshop. 

Don't forget to like or visit their Facebook page. I posted my inquiries there and they immediately responded. Do check out their products and workshops. I'm planning to attend their workshops sometime this year. 

0 comments: