Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ba Noi - Makati

Have a taste for the oriental? Make a visit to Ba Noi's in G/F Greenbelt Mansions, Perea St., Legaspi Vill. Makati City, Metro Manila. It's located in a very quiet and small part of Makati.

Entrance - nice lantern touch.
Interiors. Small but intimate

I had a pretty decent meal. It did not really speak much to me besides the chicken. But the price is a bit too high for me given the quantity. I give it a 6 out of 10.Refer below for the dishes I've tried.


Rau Muong Xao: Stir-fried water spinach and garlic - PHP 80
Their water spinach was stir fried pretty evenly but it did lack flavor.

Vietnamese Iced Coffee - PHP 95


Ga Ro Ti: Sauteed chicken in caramel sauce - PHP 210.
The chicken was sweet and tender. It was a good dish. 

Cha Gio: Fried spring rolls - PHP 190
 Their star dish - Fried Spring Roll. Honestly i was a bit disappointed with this, I have heard lots of great things about this dish but when I tried it did not taste any different from an ordinary spring roll. But it was good. The balance was there and the sauce compliments it well.
Mein Ga: Chicken in cellophane noodle soup - PHP 195. 
 Mien Ga was light and filling. I like it. Good for the soul.


0 comments: