Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brazilian Blowout - nature's straightening procedure

No, this is not that kind of hair procedure. (Laugh, in case you know what I mean. haha) This is about a unique and promising experience I had with a salon earlier today.

Have that unruly hair that never seems to calm down no matter what serum you put? I have this hair since I was a child. I have very dry and messy hair. I have tried everything from rebond, perm, and all sorts of hair treatments, Nothing really worked out for me.

I recently saw this deal from Louis Phillip Kee. They have this procedure called Brazilian Blowout, an all natural straightening procedure that removes frizz and conditions hair back to its healthy state. Price ranges from PHP5000-9,000 depending on hair length. It was a simple procedure where they placed a serum on your hair and ironed it.

I got curious and decided to purchase it. Below are my photos before and after the procedure. The obvious change was that my curls are gone and been tamed to this straight smooth hair. (I had my hair cut as well for PHP 1,200.) What i liked most about this was that it did not give me that straw like hair - what you get during rebonds. It feels natural and is natural enough that they even wash it right after doing the procedure. It was said to last 3-5 months depending on the condition of the hair. I'm curious as to how long it will stick to my hair. But if it does stay for about 2 months, i will definitely go back and have my 2nd brazilian procedure.

My dear stylist for the day was Ms. Wilma Dela Pena. She was really fun and full of character.

Louis Philip Kee has branches in Taguig, San Juan, and Mandaluyong. Their HQ is at Taguig. You can see Mr. Kee everyday at his posh Taguig salon. Check them out. You can get massages and drinks while waiting. They have a convenient valet parking. You might even meet a celebrity or two. :)

Call them at 8563388 for reservations. You will need one cause they have a lot of customers. They open at 9 am and closes at 8PM.

6 comments:

Helen said...

I like that it's not stiff or flat as rebond. Your hair looked naturally straight there. :) (But I love wavy hair parin! Hehe!)

Jeatte said...

yeah, actually mukha akong addict sa photo =)) I like permed hair too, big hair. :) pero its a good safe style. Bagay sa office. hehehe.

Jeatte said...

yeah, actually mukha akong addict sa photo =)) I like permed hair too, big hair. :) pero its a good safe style. Bagay sa office. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

hmm

Tiffy | Manila Foodistas said...

Ay ang galing! Congrats on the new hair :)

Jeatte said...

hahaha! Thanks Tiff! :D back to normal na actually hair ko. mas nag-calm lang ng onti :P