Saturday, February 4, 2012

Caltex's Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012 P-Pass

I recently won a photography contest by Caltex, I was given the chance to purchase 1 out of the 300 Photographers Pass Kit to the Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012 in Clark. It costs PHP1,500. This kit contains a string bag, t-shirt, PHP500worth of starcash,and the Photographer's ID.

Though the price really shocked me at first, I still decided to buy the Photographer's Kit. I believe this is a bargain. It is my first time to go to this event and what an opportunity! I can actually go beyond the fence placed for the general public. I can go near and take great photos of the balloons. I can also meet fun people. I'm sure I am bound to have fun. Now to learn how to take great photos. wahaha.

See you at clark! The balloon festival runs from feb 9-12, 2012. :)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Will wait for your photos! :D Have fun!

Jeatte said...

Thanks Helen! <3