Thursday, May 3, 2012

Faburrito Review - The Columns, Makati City

Months back, this food joint called faburrito opened its doors to Makati goers. I was able to try out their burrito bowl and I was pleased. They stand firm for their values by giving 10% of their sales to charity and by serving fresh/healthy ingredients. But I will not talk about that, I am here to share some tips I discovered about the place.

Tip 1: Do not forget to check in via four square! This little application gives special promos to certain stores and Faburrito is one of them. Sadly I just saw it after I purchased my meal. Do not waste the 10% discount.

Tip 2: Try to get the Fab Card. By eating 6 main meals, you get free stamps which entitle you to get the card. This card gives you 20% discount and lasts your whole lifetime.

Tip 3: Try their Habbanero sauce. Its spicy!

I give my lunch experience a 5 out of 5. Really filling meal. Good music. Good wifi.
Food Taste: 5 out of 5
Price: 4.5 out of 5
Service: 5 out of 5
Place: 4.5 out of 5 - good net

I ate a Chicken Burrito Bowl with Mango Salsa and Habbanero Sauce (PHP 250). And some Stawbana Smoothie. (PHP85) Though pricey, but i assure you it is really filling! Eat here when you are terribly hungry!

Happy tripping! :)

0 comments: