Friday, June 8, 2012

DELICAKES BY JOLY: Great gift for the big guy

Father's day is just around the corner. You must have been looking for "THE" gift. I would like to recommend a unique kind of cake with a complimentary parker pen to complete your gift. :)

Delicakes by Joly is conveniently located at San Juan. Its led by their top baker Joly who is a self taught passionate baker. She created lots of variety and I am amazed on how far her menu evolved. I tried her matcha macaroons and it was great. Try it!

For the father's day promo:
1. White choco matcha cake - PHP 950
2. Earl Gray Choco Mouse - PHP800
3. Milk Tea Cheesecake - PHP 950

If you buy any of these cakes, you get a free parker pen. :) But do take note on the order date. Refer to the image for complete details. Personally I would love to try the white choco matcha cake. Might buy this for my dad. <3

Have fun with Joly's Delicakes. Happy tripping. :) Let me know how your trip went.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Store earlier in the US who has the facility before it starts plants vs.
zombies 2 cheats ringing.

Here is my page ... Plants vs. zombies 2 unlimited gold