Friday, June 8, 2012

Set a Shop w/ CafePress



         Just recently, I've stumbled upon  Founded in 1999, it has been the leader in on-demand printing. This is where one can shop online for unique and original prints on high quality items such as sticker t-shirts, hoodies, posters, bumper stickers, mugs and much more . This is because anyone from anywhere can sell their own designs;  and set up an online shop for free. Wherein you can organize,display merch and name your price. if you like tees as much as I do, you'll enjoy the large variety of designs they offer. These are custom made and personalized so the shirt you'll get would be one in a million. Below is my starter shop. I call it Herdi.

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

http://www.cafepress.com/herdi
Thanks for visiting my online shop! Find what you're looking for yourself or great gifts for your friends. You'll find unique merchandise with my art on t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, stickers, and more. 

 Yeah, i know you can do better. So, got a minute or two?  What are you waiting for? Set free your creative juices and start designing. (oh yh, and get paid :))

0 comments: