Saturday, August 4, 2012

DOCTOR WHO TARDIS pencil case

Hello y'all. Being a sole whovian in a house could be so lonely when people don't show the same appreciation as I do.... anyways, I am selling TARDIS PENCIL CASE. I've also put up an ad at sulit.com.

To make things alot more exciting,whovians, be sure to click on the play button first!



DOCTOR WHO TARDIS LARGE ZIP TOP PENCIL CASE
P 897
(17.5cm x 9cm x 9cm)
+ brand new with tags
+ genuine BBC Doctor Who merchandise ( ordered straight from the UK) 
+ liscenced Doctor Who pencil case
+ made with PVC material easy wipe clean

TARDIS: TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSION IN SPACE has landed on the Pearl of the Orient! 
great gift for Doctor Who fans/whovians ! Ideal for school, home or office and fit for a Time Lord. I don't have bow ties at the moment but these pencil cases are also cool.


THe iconic TARDIS for your pens/thingys :)

MEET UPS : TRINOMA, MOnumento Station,Araneta Square, Banawe, SM North, RCBC Makati...
for more inquiries contact me 
SHIPPING: I can also ship this TARDIS to you, you'll just have to pay extra for the shipping fee :))  

                


And for a !!BONUS!! DW fans who would be reading this will get a 10% discount by simply telling me what my Blog is called. (LearningtoCompute)








THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.
Allons-y


0 comments: