Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tasty Dumplings: Affordable Chinese Food!

Recently introduced to Tasty Dumplings and I would say I am really pleased with its taste, price value, and serving size. They originated as a small store in Binondo [Manila's Chinatown] and now they have re branded: opened 2 more branches: Binondo and Quezon City.  They are known for their Pork Chop rice and dumplings. Decided to buy some for lunch. And wow I am amazed by the size, if I knew I ordered just one and shared with my friend. We could not finish a single order. But it was really yummy and only for PHP115. Its really really filling, served with a huge serving of rice and a slab of pork chop. Then for appetizers we ordered 2 sets of dumplings: steamed [PHP82] and fried [PHP90]. Personally I prefer the steamed. Both are yummy and light to eat. You can order frozen dumplings to bring home.

Best value for your money and somewhere you can eat at everyday without punching holes at your account. Tasty and fast. Try it out. Happy tripping. 

Disclaimer: The branch in Quezon city only accepts cash. :(












0 comments: