Thursday, September 27, 2012

Greatest Theme Songs Concert by Erik Santos

Last August 31, 2012 I watched a concert by Erik Santos called the Greatest Theme Songs, which was held at Meralco Theater. It was my first time to hear Erik Santos sing and glad to say I did. He was really talented and funny, he was able to entertain the crowd for more than 2 hours. His concert was for a benefit of a breast cancer foundation. 

For the actual event, here are some event logs. It was supposed to start at 8 PM but started 9:30 PM, we were not told why. There were several booths outside: food, drinks, makeup, magazines, and bags. It started with a ballet performance then came Erik Santos. From there it was a series of mash ups he sang. My favorite was Going to Distance and Come What May. He had several guests performers, the ones I remember were Ms. Morales and Martin Nivera. Martin was really great! I can sense his experience with his well seasoned voice. Throughout the performance, Erik was very composed and friendly. He was great. I could not help but think how it would be like to be personally serenaded like this. 


Overall, it was a cool experience and was happy I did attend. 

0 comments: