Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Have a great hair day c/o Blow Out Bar in Makati

Ever had those bad hair days? 
Ever needed a party do for an event?

I always had issues with styling my hair and with events popping up here and there, its such a hassle to get salon treatment every single time. Gladly I discovered Blowout Bar, a salon which specializes in blow dries. Its perfect for those people who do not have much time and for those who are on a tight budget. Their price ranges from PHP 350 to 1000 +. But I suggest for those simple events, their PHP 350 styling is more than enough. I had my hair done for my Gala event and it was perfect. I had Malibu Rum - curls to soften my face. It was done in less than an hour which is perfect for me. It smelled nice and I loved it. Will surely be back again for my future affairs.

Check them out at the ground floor of the Rada Regency, Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati. Keep your eyes open as its really small and limited parking is available. Make sure to place reservations on 0917-505-BLOW (2569) or 0917-8412484 as they have 2 stylists only.
Have fun! 

0 comments: