Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shi Lin Review - Podium Mall

Craving for some chinese food? Check out Shi Lin as they offer lots of variety for an affordable price. I personally have been here for a couple of times, eating their pork chop rice and xiao long bao. This time around I decided to go with a recommendation from a friend, I ordered some noodles with shrimp and pork wanton for lunch. It was comes with clear soup, mid thick noodles, and yummy wanton. It has a very clean light taste with I enjoyed eating, but since I liked things "hot" I added chilli to spice things up. All ended well.  My friend ordered the never-goes-out-of-style pork chop rice, it was yummy but did not go well with the noodle soup I ordered.

Service: Fast and reliable.
Food Taste: Can be too salty at times. But usually fresh.
Food serving size: Good for one person.
Overall experience: Good for the price.

For menu: http://www.munchpunch.com/shi-lin-the-podium/menu

logo
Fried Rice with Pork Chop and Egg - PHP 195

Noodles with Shrimp and Pork Wanton PHP 188

0 comments: