Thursday, June 4, 2015

Makeup By Girlie Uy

Recently I had my TingHun session and I am again prettified by none other than Girlie Uy. My family and I always have Girlie on top of our list when it comes to Hair and Makeup. She is so great! I wrote about her services before, and she deserves another shout out for another stunning job.
Me (center) with my 2 younger siblings (right) prettified by Girlie
My very classy mom (right)
She is so professional and clean. I love her so much. :) As mentioned before, I have SUPER DUPER sensitive skin and hair. I need extra careful hands and high quality products. That is why I go for Girlie, besides that she is a practicing dermatologist, she only uses the best makeup products. I do not get breakouts after my events. 

Before everything else
My great hair stylist
Just showed him my peg and he did it
My hair <3
For this session, my mom + 2 younger sisters + I had our hair and makeup done by Girlie and her hair stylist. She said they are the usual tag team for her wedding events. I felt in secured in good experienced hands. They arrived a few before the agreed upon time since they said they will setup. Talk about professionalism.  I love them. They started as soon as my mom was ready to get made up. The whole 2.5 hour session was light, full of laughs.
Almost done
Pretty sister
I highly recommend Girlie and I hope you feel more amazing with her magic. These are her rates:

I. WEDDING PACKAGES (Hair and Makeup at place dictated by client): 
  1. Bride and Groom - PHP 8500
  2. Bride, Groom + 2 people -  PHP 12500
  3. Bride, Groom + 4 people - PHP 15000
  4. Bride, Groom + 6 people - PHP 20000
  5. Others:
      • Flower Girls(6&below) PHP 500
      • Flower Girls(7 – 12) PHP750
      • Additional Adult PHP 2000 
II. Trial Traditional Make-up+ Hair Styling/ Prenup

  1. Location: Salon - PHP 2000 
  2. Location: Within metro manila: half day - PHP 3500 
  3. Location: Within metro manila: whole day - PHP 5000
  4. Location: Outside metro manila - Depends. Will need to shoulder transportation
III. Terms and Conditions: A 50% deposit of the total amount upon signing the contract is required in order to secure your date. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event before leaving for the church. All packages include a free facial treatment for the bride and groom and 10% discount on spa services.

More useful information:

  • Products Used: MAC, Shu Uemura, Make-up Forever, Bobbie Brown, Kryolan, Nars, Laura Mercier, Stila, Smashbox, others 
  • For Inquiries, contact: 985-1899 / 09228652542
  • Email Add: girlietinguy@gmai.com
  • Instagram and FB page: makeupbygirlieuy
  • Related Facebook Page: BeautyWorx


0 comments: